Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Christmas is coming!

Good morning - Christmas will be on us before we know it and I'm beavering away in my craft room making Christmas cards and gifts.

Today is the start of challenge 33 over at Scribble and Scrap so come and share all your crafty makes with us!
There is also candy running on the Facebook page where you can win one of the gorgeous Sweet pea stamps that are available in the Scribble and Scrap store.
 
The challenge runs for 2 weeks and you can find the rules here they aren't very strict so anyone can join in whether you are a card maker or love to make some other gorgeous craft.
 
On to my make for the design team:
 
I have used one to the lovely Wee card toppers again. This one is taken from the Christmas Berry set which are adorable. I have die cut the image using a scalloped circle and then matted it onto red card. It doesn't show up too well but the snow and angel wings are glittered. I have then matted some of Scribble and Scraps digital designer papers from the Valentines range onto the same red card. The ribbon and gems are from my stash and I have die cut 2 poinsettia flowers from the red card using a memory box die and used the same paper for the stamens.
 
As usual from me it is a clean and simple card but as the images are so sweet I don't want to distract from them. 
 
I will be entering this card into the following Challenges;
 
Thanks for stopping by. If you want to learn more about the gorgeous products available from Scribble and Scrap stop by the online store. I'm sure you'll find something you just can't resist!
 

7 comments:

Angelique said...

Beautiful card, such a darling image and beautiful poinsetta's

Huggsss, Angelique

Debbie said...

I just love these toppers and the papers go so well with it.

Alyx said...

This is so pretty. I do love these toppers. You've displayed it beautifully here.


Thank you for creating such a gorgeous card for the challenge.
xx

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Sharon. I love the sweet topper xx

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous, I love red on white, so striking x
hugs
Sandie xx

Brawny x said...

Just my favourite toppers. Love this card loads. X

Linda Simpson said...

Love this cute topper. Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx