Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!  I hope that Santa has been kind to everyone this year! I certainly have been spoilt so must have been on his nice list!

I'm here to showcase my latest make with So Suzy's Stamps gorgeous stamps and to give you inspiration to join our challenge -  the rules are simple all you have to do is make a card with Stamps purchased from the So Suzy Stamps Store and add it to the link on the blog, you don't have to own a blog you can also enter using Facebook, Flickr or a splitcoaster stamper account. If you are still unsure just ask one us and we can help you enter!
 
 
This is my latest card, the photo isn't great as James was hanging over my shoulder waiting to steal this for his girlfriend! Young love!!!
 
I have used the Snowflake Kisses sentiment stamp with a pearl ink then stamped the Snowflake Trio Stamp randomly over the card with embossing ink. This was then sprinkled Wow embossing powder and heat embossed to set. I have then done the same with the Poinsettia Dangle Ornament in a different colored embossing powder. The darker colored snowflakes have been punched from purple card and glued in place. I have then matted the card onto the same purple card.
Although this was used for a Christmas card the stamps are also great for winter birthdays. I have also used the sentiment for thank you cards for my kids to send to friends and relatives in lieu of their gifts.
 
Before I go, did you know that So Suzy Stamps can be found on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.  Yes, you should join us there and find more inspirations and fun!! 

No comments: