Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cute Wee Dragon!

Good morning and welcome to my mid way reminder for Scribble and Scrap's challenge.

The Scribble and Scrap store is a fab place to get a number of different crafting products. They sell digital as well as physical products and everything has been hand picked to compliment the collections she has. Please stop by and have a look around I'm sure there will be something that you just can't resist!
 
I have again used the Wee toppers as I am in love with these and think they are just sooo cute!
 
 
This sleepy little fellow is taken from the it's a boy sheet. how adorable is he!!! I have used Kraft card as my matting layer and die cut a scalloped shape using a Die'sire die. The gorgeous backing papers are from the Lilibet 6x6 designer papers and Scribble and Scraps Digital Designer range. They are so fitting for this card. They have a delicate pattern on them which is just enough detail without taking from the topper. A few gems just add to the look. I have used some pearls from my stash but you can buy similar ones in the Scribble and Scrap Store.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Avenue Create - Anything Goes
 
 
 


9 comments:

Kate M said...

Really cute topper, super card!
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card the little dragon is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Andree said...

A really sweet card Sharon and a delightful topper x

Linda Simpson said...

I love this image he is so cute. A beautiful card as always.
Hugs
Linda xxx

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a sweet and adorable image! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Judy McKay said...

Very pretty image - lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sharon love the image thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
Dianne x DT

Tindaloo said...

How lovely a card and great wee image! :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

Aurora said...

Lovely card. Such cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope to see you around.
Cheers,
Aurora