Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wee Mouse!

Good morning from a snowy Michigan! Yes the winter weather is here and likely to stay until March!
Which gives me a great excuse to stay in and craft!
 
Today's post is a mid-challenge reminder for the fab Scribble and Scrap Challenge. You can win a voucher to spend in the store and buy physical goodies as well as gorgeous digital papers and toppers. You can find the rules of the Challenge here - but entering is easy and as always it is anything goes.
 
As well as the great Challenge there is also a 7 day deal over at Scribble and Scrap Crafts this runs from now until 9am next Sunday (or while stocks last) all the dies in the shop are reduced by 10%. All you need to do is select your item and add the code Dies10 at checkout. Make sure you remember to add the code as discount cannot be applied once you have completed checkout.
 
On to my design team make:
 
 
This adorable little character is from Hobby House an is part of the Christmas Berry Wee toppers. I have mounted him onto kraft and green card cut with a scalloped edge die. The backing paper is from the Valentines Designer Paper Collection (which is one of Scribble and Scrap Crafts own designs) and has again been matted onto kraft and green card. I have used a spellbinder wreath die to cut the branches and the holly in the corners. A couple of red gems and some glitter from my stash just finish off the card. After all a cards not a Christmas card without glitter!
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Avenue Create - Anything goes
 
Thanks for stopping by
 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Soooo sweet. Love it!

Andree said...

A super card Sharon, that little guy looks so cute. I don't envy you the snow, I hope it doesn't disrupt things over there like it does here xx