Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wee Vintage

Good morning - at least it's stopped snowing - due to return next week but can't be as bad as last week - snowed for 6 days straight!

Today is the start of challenge 32 over at Scribble and Scrap. As always it is Anything goes and you can win a voucher to spend in their fab store. You can find the rules here which are so simple - What's stopping you come on and join us!

What's more They have a 7 day deal from now until 9am next Sunday (or whilst stocks last)  all the Santoro range  is reduced by 10%. All you need to do is select your items and add the code Santoro10 at the checkout. Make sure you remember to add the code as the discount cannot be applied once you have completed checkout.

On to my design team card. I am still in love with the gorgeous Hobby House Wee Toppers.
 
This is from the Little friends set. Isn't she adorable! I have used Kraft card to mat one of the gorgeous papers from Scribble and Scraps Vintage digital collection. I have distressed the edges of this with a pair od scissors. I have then die cut a scalloped circle from the Kraft card to mount my topper on and added a Dove crafts Cream doily under this to add to the vintage style. The lace ribbon,  pearls and flowers are all from my stash - a bit more embellishment than I usually use but I felt these complimented the gorgeous topper.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card, very sweet.

Brawny x said...

Very pretty card. I love these images x

Alyx said...

This is gorgeous, Sweetie. Such a lovely image and you've showcased it beautifully.

Thank you for creating such a lovely card for the challenge.
xx

Andree said...

A sweet card Sharon. I love the topper and pretty embellishments x

Angelique said...

Gorgeous, love the soft colourtone, beautiful lace and flowers

Huggsss, Angelique