Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Anniversay card

Hi I've been missing in action for a couple of weeks - we've changed internet providers and it is just so slow at the moment it takes forever to do anything on here!

But I'm braving it and posting a sweet little card I made for my brother's anniversary. I can't take the credit for the idea I saw a similar card posted on Facebook and loved it.
 
The papers I have used are from The Scribble and Scrap Store. The lower one is from their own Damask (naturals) Designer Collection and has been embossed. Then the upper wall paper and trim on the towels is from Lilibet 6x6 Designer Papers. They have both been matted onto Core'dinations card. I have used a spellbinders die and pearlescent card for the picture frame and a stamp from my stash. The towel rail and towels are cut from the same pearlescent card and I have hand written the Mr and Mrs onto the towels and used brads to fix the rail to the card.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 

6 comments:

Brawny x said...

I just love your card. I've seen similar versions before but I just love this in pink. A very pretty card x

Alyx said...

It's so pretty, Sharon. Don't think that's one of the Damask papers, though, is it? Or have I lost the plot? Wouldn't be surprised. Either way, it's a fab card.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, I am loving this it is so pretty. I hope you and the family are keeping well.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sharon Smith said...

Yes it's one of the plain ones I have embossed it

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is such a beautiful card. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, A beautiful card, lovely colours. Love the Die Cuts.

Teighan