Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 17, 2014

New Challenge!

Good morning all I have got some news about a new challenge blog. Get Creative Challenges is a bi-weekly challenge with lots of great sponsors. I have been lucky to be chosen as part of its design team and will be posting my DT work every 4 weeks (as it has 2 teams!)

The challenges start on a Monday and run for the next 2 weeks. You can find the rules here. So come along and follow us and join the challenge!

So Challenge 2 starts today and Whoopsidaisy are sponsoring it this time.
 
 
This adorable little girl is taken from one of their digi pages. This is a pre-colored image but you can also get her to color yourself. I have used Lili of the Valley Bonnets and Bowties 8x8 papers matted onto blue and pink card and I've also die cut the pink card to add accents. A bit of polkadot ribbon adds a finishing touch to the top of the card. The sentiment says party time and was printed on my pc before die cut into a tag shape. I felt this was quite fitting given that she is holding bunting.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Sharon, your card is gorgeous, love the little cutie.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Jan said...

This is adorable xx Jan

Alyx said...

This is so pretty...great colour combo.

Congrats on your new team.
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon your card is gorgeous. Congratulations on your Design Team post. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Reallay cute little image, love the ccolours, congratulations on the DT post.xx

Unknown said...

Great news Sharon on your DT post, cute image and great background. Hugs Jennifer xx