Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 10, 2014

Pink Angel

Hello!! Well we had a great weekend if we did have a little snow yesterday but it didn't hang around

Ok so I thought since we started our Christmas shopping yesterday I'd start showcasing my Christmas cards
This little lady if from the Lili of valley Christmas Angels pad. I have cropped her into a square and matted her onto pink card. The gorgeous papers are from Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood and again these have been matted onto pink card. I have finished with a few dew drops (although they are called Skittles over here!) a simple card which is going to be part of a gift set!

I have entered this card into the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Sharon this is gorgeous, what a fabulous angel and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx