Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

New Design Team

Good morning all - and Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers!

I have some fab news this morning! So Suzy Stamps is a stamp company over here in the USA based in New Mexico. She sells great stamps some with witty sentiments that sometimes say just what you are thinking. She also has some gorgeous embellishments including the fab skittles stamp kits which can add just a touch of color to your designs.

If you pop onto her Facebook page you can see that she has a special offer on flower soft this week with 10% off the full range of it.

I have been chosen to be one of the first members of her new design team! I received my first parcel of stamps this week which look so pretty in the packaging I didn't want to disturb them.
 

Every parcel dispatched comes wrapped in lovely tissue paper with your order a little gift of some sequins and a person note from Suzy herself.

My first make along with that of the rest of the design team will be showcased on the So Suzy Stamps blog on the 1st of December as well as on here so come back then and you can check out just a couple of the gorgeous stamps she sells!
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!! Welcome to our Design Team Sharon! I cannot wait to see all of the wonderful goodies that come out of your craft room!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Congratulations Sharon.