Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Sunflowers of Hope

 Good morning. It's been an exciting week so far! Sassy gave birth to five adorable puppies. Mama and babies are doing great and its fun to hear all the little squeaks coming from the pen.

My post today is inspiration for you today using The Sunflower Zentangle Stamp and the Sunflower Layered Stencil from Maker Forte. The stamp was used in the background and Stencil was inked over the top of this.




To show you the process I have a You Tube video explaining the steps I took.


I hope you found that informative and enjoyed seeing the card being designed. All products I used are linked in the video description.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you gained some inspiration from my post.

No comments: