Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2022

It's Mer-May!

 Good afternoon and happy weekend! Quick puppy update one has now got a forever home. they were all weighed on Friday and are gaining fast so Mama is doing an amazing job!

Stamper's Delights are celebrating May with some Mer-mazing images. Yes if you love mermaids this is the month for you.

My inspiration today is using Adell Happy Hour.


Do you remember the brightly colored plastic mermaids that you could hang on the edge of a glass well this is where my inspiration came from hence the bright pink hair!

I colored her using Copic markers and added sparkle pen to her tail.

My A7 card base was matted with bright pink card and a paler shade of striped design paper. I also matted Adell with the pink cardstock and die cut some bubbles too. These were added under my image.

Finally I added some iridescent bubbles coming from her margarita glass.

If you love this image there are lots more mermaids over on the Stamper's Delights website. Also if you head to the Fan Facebook group you can enter our Progressive challenge.

Thank you for taking time to read my post and happy crafting!

No comments: