Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, May 21, 2022

More from Mer-May

 Good Afternoon! We head out for our vacation tomorrow and I am so ready for it!

It's still May so the Mermaids are still everywhere in the crafting community and I have a friend for Adell who I blogged about a couple of weeks ago. Meet Trion Happy Hour:


 As he is sitting in his cocktail glass I have made a matching card to Adell . I started by resizing and printing my image and sentiment.

This was then colored with Copic markers and glitter marker added to his tail.

I matted an A7 card base with teal cardstock and a bubble digital design paper. Then added bubble die cuts.

Trion was also matted with teal cardstock and added at and angle to my card.

Finally I added a few iridescent pearls in a green/blue shade for the bubbles.

If you love this image there are lots more mermaids over on the Stamper's Delights website. Also if you head to the Fan Facebook group you can enter our Progressive challenge.

Thank you for taking time to read my post and happy crafting!

No comments: