Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Come and Hop along with Crescent Creations.

 Good afternoon! It's hump day already, where is the time going?

My post today is inspiration and a link for a blog hop for a company new to me. Crescent Creations is an online craft store that sells lots of crafting goodies including their own digital stamp collections. It's a new release day today and we are having a blog hop to celebrate.

If you comment on each stop and we would love you to subscribe to our platforms you are in with a chance of winning a $25 gift certificate to spend in the store.

The digital images are PNG files, but are white on the inside so you can layer them up. I have chosen to use their brand new Happy Diwali set. This comes with 2 mandalas a candle and 5 sentiments in different fonts.

I have made 2 cards to showcase both the mandalas which are stunning colored in bright colors.


The first mandala reminded my so much of a marigold flower which is synonymous with Diwali -used for garlands and offerings to the Hindu gods.
I printed it onto stamping cardstock and colored it with shades of orange marker.


The second is stunning, I used markers to color the mandala I also added silver paint pen for extra shine.
For both cards I used a paisley digital design paper on which I printed my sentiment.

I matted an A2 black card base with orange and black cardstock to make the colors pop even more. My design paper was added and the mandala was adhered with foam squares for dimension. Finally I added some iridescent bubbles which pick up the colors of the mandalas.

The winner of the hop will be announced on 23rd September on Crescent Creations social media. You should have hopped here from Tammi and you are heading to our next design team member Theary. If you have somehow gotten lost you can head back to Crescent Creations to find your way! You should have commented on all of the design team's inspiration posts or videos.

I will be back later in the month with more inspiration for the new release.

Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

Tammi said...

Gorgeous. Love the colors.

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful makes xxx big hugs
Come visit me at https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

Silvia Galloni said...

This card is adorable!

Denise Bryant said...

Very pretty card! I love the color combo and the layering! Beautiful mandala design!

Fikreta said...

So very nice card!