Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Feather's and Angels

 Good afternoon! it's finally starting to cool down a bit here, the humidity has dropped too which makes things more bearable.

There's a new release over at Stamper's Delights and the images are so gorgeous this time, meet Sweet Angel:


she is the first of 2 adorable angels being released this weekend. I started my design by printing her and the sentiment onto stamping and colored her with Copic markers. I then did a repeat pattern of the included feathers, colored these and cut to size for my design paper.

An A7 card base, my image and sentiment were all matted with pink card. I added my feather paper to the card before centering my image and adhering her. My sentiment was added at an angle above the image and I added a die cut feather to the opposing corner.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!


1 comment: