Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Sparkly Snow

 Good afternoon! It's a holiday weekend here so chilling at home with maybe a hint of crafting!

It's Chibi new release day over at Stamper's Delights and I have an adorable image to share with you today, meet Chibi Angel Snowglobe:


I love this image and you may see my use her again - she is perfect for new baby girl cards!
I added the included Sparkle word to the image and printed her on stamping card. She was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.
I matted an A2 card base with pink cardstock and an iridescent paper that shines so much! My globe was added to this and I die cut a banner from the pink card stock and added this with foam squares for dimension. Finally I added silver glitter to all the stars around her to make her shine even more!

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!


 

1 comment: