Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2021

Brighten the Day with a Smile

 Good afternoon, I hope everyone is having a great weekend. It is HOT here!

It's Chibi new release day over at Stamper's Delights and the cutest Chibi Smile image is now available:


She is adorable!!!

I arranged the included music notes and sentiment around her and printed on stamping cards

The image was the colored with alcohol markers. I matted an A7 card base with burgundy cardstock to coordinate with my image. I also die cut some quaver notes in coordinating colors to add some texture to the card.

The digital image has different formats to suit your scene building and the clear stamped image come with great stamps that can be used with all your other Stamper's Delights images:


 


Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!



1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the beautifully coloured image
Carol x