Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Believe in Yourself

 Good afternoon! We had a great holiday weekend, summer is here and we are done with school - So life is good!

Stamper's Delights have an amazing new release over the next few days, my first post for this is using Anime Believe in Yourself: 


Isn't she just the sweetest!

I arranged the circles around and her, printed the image and colored her with my alcohol markers. The sentiment is included with the image and was printed and colored with markers to coordinate with the her.
I matted an A2 card base with blue card and added my image, my sentiment was matted with the same blue card and added to my card with foam tape.

A simple made card is all you need when the image is so cute!

If you love her you can buy her either in digi-stamp version or as one of the fab new clear stamps Stamper's Delights now have available:

 

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!








 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured amazing hair!
Carol x