Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Facebook Freebie!

 Good afternoon! we have had storms and rain for the last few days, in all honesty it was needed!

The digital image Facebook group Digi Mojo is having a special even this weekend - Digi Mojo Midsummer's Mushroom Hunt is happening all weekend with lots of games and freebies. The theme is mythical creatures - Stamper's Delights are taking part and have a really cute image - Chibi Fawn:


I colored the image with alcohol markers and fussy cut him with my Scan N Cut. I also cut a mat for him to sit on.
I decided I wanted to make this card into an easel, I a 7x7in card for my base, folding the top down the center giving me the fold of the easel.
I matted a piece of white cardstock with brown and green cardstock and added this as my easel front. I did the same with the inside of my card base.
The front panel was added to the front of the card base, just adhering it to the folded part. This allowed my card to stand. I added my image and hid him amongst some leaves and flowers.
Standing my easel up I decided where I wanted my stopper, the included sentiment was used for this.
Finally I added some stamping to the edge of the inside and a lady bug to the sentiment to tie in the design


To get this adorable freebie you will need the code that will be available exclusively on the Digi Mojo Facebook group. The event is running all weekend and has lots of sponsors joining in:


So come and join us!!

Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoy the freebie and the rest of the event!!!




No comments: