Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2021

Cute as a Bug

 Good afternoon from a hop Michigan - we were supposed to have storms all week this week but it appears they dissipated before they reached us.

It's the start of new release weekend over at Stamper's Delights and we have some super cute images waiting for you. Today is Kawaii New Release and Cute as a Bug is available as both a digital stamp AND in the new clear stamp format!!!

Here she is: 


Isn't she super sweet!!!
The digi set includes her with her little garden or on her own - She also has extra images you can add as well as a "cute as a bug" sentiment.
I printed her on stamping card and colored her with alcohol markers. she was the die cut into the shabby circle.
I made an arrow point card (I will be doing a tutorial post for this at a later date) and matted this with pink cardstock and coordinating design papers both inside and outside of the card.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!

Also for this weekend Stamper's Delights have a great give away over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook group - Come and see how you can win both clear and digital stamps!!!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

I love this card fold/shape and cute image
Carol x

Jennifrann said...

I love the bright, cheerful colors you used, Sharon. Adorable!