Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Growing Friendship

 Good afternoon, hope your weekend is amazing! We are spending it quietly at home.

I'm back with another of this weekend's new releases from Stamper's Delights. Chibi Friendship Grows is a sweet little gardener:


I printed her, her flower and the included sentiment onto stamping card. She was colored with Copic markers and trimmed to size.
I cut the top front section off a 7x7in card base. Then matted the remaining bottom section and inside with pink card and patterned papers. I also matted the section I had removed and adhered this back at a 90 degree angle in the center of the bottom front of the card, giving me an upside down T for the card front.
My Chibi and sentiment were matted with pink card and arranged on the center panel. I fussy cut the little flower and used foam pads to attach it to my card.
Finally I colored some card candy to coordinated with papers and added this to either side of my image panel.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!

Also for this weekend Stamper's Delights have a great give away over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook group - Come and see how you can win both clear and digital stamps!!!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!


1 comment:

Jennifrann said...

Amazing, Sharon! I love her hair and her dress!