Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Mer-May-Zing!

 Good afternoon and happy weekend. For my American friends Happy Mother's Day too! 

It's Chibi turn to release new stamps over at Stamper's Delights and I have a super cute design to share with you:

Meet Marina Mermaid, she is available as a clear stamp along with her little fish and some cute sentiments.

A digital collection is also available if you prefer that!

I colored Marina and her fishy friends in the colors of one of Mollie's favorite mermaids. I stamped the images onto masking paper and fussy cut these before laying over my colored images. I then used distress oxide inks to color my background.
My A2 card base was matted with teal and black cardstock and after removing the masking paper I added my image. 
Green and blue 'bubbles' were added . I inked another piece of card and stamped my sentiment onto this. Matting it with black card before adhering to my card.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see Marina and all of this week’s new releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies!  

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 








No comments: