Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Stamper's Delights has a MerMAYzing New Release!

 Good afternoon! we've had a lot of rain this week but it's been warmer too so I can live with that!

It's the start of Stamper's delights new release and we are going merMAYzing this month lots of little mermaids for you to color and design with

We are kicking off the release with cute little Kawaii mermaids:


Aren't they the sweetest. They can be found on the Stampers Delights store in to forms - YES!!! they have more clear stamps You Are Mermazing has 3 of these little guys and lots of added extras:


They are also available as digital images if you prefer to use those.

I stamped my scene and have colored it with alcohol markers, I then matted an A2 card base with teal and blue cardstock and a digital design paper that has waves and bubbles on it. My image was trimmed to size and matted with the blue cardstock and adhered to my card. Finally I added some die cut 'seaweed'

 Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 







1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie