Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, March 4, 2021

It's A Girl!!!!

 Good afternoon! The snow finally is shrinking back, hopefully spring is round the corner although with the weather here we probably aren't out of the woods yet!

It's the first new release day over at Stamper's Delights and we are some super cute images for you. Do you need a new baby or shower card? Then this image is perfect - Meet Chibi It's a Girl:


Isn't she sweet! She comes with the sentiments shown with the image and being a digital stamp is easy to resize. 
I decided to print off a few of the images so I could decoupage them:


I colored the whole of the first image, the second one I colored the box lid and tag (which had one of the sentiments printed on it)  and the last image I just colored the box lid ribbon.
I fussy cut all of the colored parts and stacked them on top of each other in the corresponding areas
I mated a A7 card base with some pink card and a peach colored polkadot paper. Then die cut a heart bunting from the same card I used for my mat. The sentiment was die cut again with a mat. I added my image to the card and tucked in the sentiment. The bunting was added across one corner and the waste from this, the hearts were 'scattered' down to my sentiment.

If you love this image head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.








1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie