Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Bunny Love

 Good afternoon! Have you been enjoying the gorgeous new release from Stamper's Delights? Today we have another surprise a new clear stamp release and this time it's the Chibi's turn check out this cutie:

Meet Chibi Rini Bunny She is available both as a Clear stamp and a digital image so the choice is yours.
I couldn't wait to color her up and make her into a super cute card:


I colored her using bright spring colored alcohol markers then trimmed the image down and used my corner rounder on the corners.
I matted a white A7 card base with yellow card and some pretty green Easter paper. Rini was matted with same paper and added flat to the card. Finally I rounded the corners of my sentiment and it's mat and added this to the card with foam squares.
A simple but cute card using an adorable image!

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.














 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love that image and she is so beautifully coloured. Take care. Hugs Jackie