Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 19, 2021

Let it Snow

 Good morning! We had snow this week again but it's warmed up as the week has progressed.

This is my first post for Chicca's Tree House they have some adorable character digital stamps. Today and I am going to show you how I made this card using the cute little Silvia Snow:


I started my card by printing out Silvia onto stamping card, I chose Copic Markers to color her and used an oval die to cut her offset:


Next I matted an A7 card base with some snowflake papers.


I added my image and dusted her snowflakes with glitter.



I decided to add more snowflakes so cut these using dies and glittered them also



My finished card is so sweet.



Supplies used:
- Digital Image: Silvia Snow
- Stamping Card
- White Heavy weight Cardstock For Base Card
- Copic Markers
- Oval Nesting Die
- 8x8in Frosty Paper Pad
- Wet Glue
- Snowflake Dies
- Glitter

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. That image is so sweet and I love the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie