Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2021

My Kind of Crazy

Good afternoon, I hope everyone is enjoying spring blooming around us. We have crocuses and daffodils peeking through and currently no snow!

As it's the first week of April (Yes really!!!!) it's new release weekend at Stamper's Delights and of course we have some super sweet images to share with you.

My first is My Kind of Crazy - she is for all you cat lovers:


Check out that adorable kitten hanging from her braid. 
I colored her with Copic markers and fussy cut her using my Scan n Cut.
The sentiment was partly recolored and printed onto white cardstock.

For my card base I matted an A7 card blank with orange cardstock. I then added Brusho powders to a piece of cream card and spritzed with water, giving me a 'crazy' background which was adhered to my base. I used a piece of the orange cardstock and a piece of blue to make a ribbon effect across the card. I added both my image and sentiment with foam squares to my card. Finally I added a few blue glitter enamel dots.

If you love this image head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by, I will be back on Saturday with another new release cutie.





 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie