Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Chibi Unicorn fun

 Good afternoon, I hope you are having a fun Easter weekend. 

It's Day 3 of the Stamper's Delights new release and this one is another special one as they have made some more clear stamps. This time it's Chibi Unicorn Blythe:

Isn't she adorable - she has some sentiments included with her.

I just had to color her all girly!


I chose pink and blue Copic markers and carried the theme to her horn!
Once she was colored I fussy cut her with my Scan N Cut. I stamped 2 of the sentiments and colored the cardstock to match her outfit.
My A2 card base was matted with pink cardstock and blue gingham paper. I used glue gel to adhere her to my card base, shaping her to give dimension which is difficult to see in the photo. I added the sentiment and to finish the card I added some polymer clay flowers.

If you love this image head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by








No comments: