Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Exciting News!! Kawaii Pencil Pals are Now Clear Stamps!!!

 Good Afternoon! The weekend is nearly here and I am so looking forward to it.

Have you heard the news? Stamper's Delights, an amazing Digital stamp company has branched out to clear stamps!!! Yes you can now get their super cute Kawaii, Chibi and Anime images in physical stamp form. 

Today I am showing you some inspiration from my play with one of the Kawaii sets - meet the Pencil Pals:


Aren't they the sweetest?
I colored them with Copic markers and fussy cut them with my SNC. I also decided to cut mats for them. I used some of the coordinating stamps to make my background, when I added it to my card I realized my coloring was a little bright so added a layer of vellum to tone the colors down. My little pals were added on foam squares. I then stamped a sentiment again using some of the extra stamps to make this. this was matted and added to my card. Finally I added gold glitter to the stars on their hats and my sentiment.

You can find the stamps along with 2 other Kawaii collections in the brand new store and keep a look out over on the Stamper's Delights Facebook page for 2 other new collections coming the week!

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

We also have a great new inspiration blog so why not pop over and follow us 

Stamper's Delights Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 







No comments: