Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2021

Getting Crafty with Rainbows

 Good afternoon and welcome to day 2 of the Stamper's Delights release of their clear stamps! Today they are releasing a Chibi version and she is adorable - If you use markers she is perfect for you! Meet Chibi I love my Markers:


I couldn't decide what color to do her hair so as she is coloring I thought why not rainbow!
I printed her on to stamping card and colored her with Copic markers then fussy cut her using my SNC. The background is a digital design paper and it went so well with her so I added it to an A7 card base which was matted with coordinating card stock.
My image was placed on foam squares and I finished the card with a die cut sentiment and some clear drops.

All the images can be found on Stamper's Delights brand new website, 

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 


Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 






2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

jane stillman said...

Love your fabulous colourful card