Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Pretty in Pink

Good morning!!! Sun is shining but the world is sad! Lets shine more light on it with crafting the sentiment on my card today was so fitting for the current time!

My post today uses an image coming from the wonderful hands of Sherry West. Meet Starlight Star Bright Fairy:


What I Did:
I resized and printed her onto stamping card, of course she had to be colored in pink, I used alcohol markers and metallic gel pens. 
I Matted a 5x7in card base with lilac cardstock and some digital design paper. I matted and used a strip of the same paper collection but in lilac across the card. 
My image was matted with the same cardstock and added to the card.
The sentiment was printed this on stamping card and matted with the lilac cardstock before placing in on the bottom right of my card.
Finally I added some purple iridescent gems

What I Used: 
Digital Image: Sherry West Art - Starlight Star Bright Fairy
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Gel Pens: Gelli Roll
White Cardstock for base: Core'dinations Premium Heavy Weight
Lilac cardstock: Core'dinations Premium
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles
Sentiment: Polkadoodles
Gems: from my stash
Glue: ZipDry

The image is available from Sherry's Esty Store her images are currently only 99¢ and she has plenty of them to choose from.

Thanks for stopping by you can see my teamies inspiration over on our Facebook group.


1 comment: