Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Sparkles in the Craft Room

Good Morning! Summer has finally arrived - it's a little cooler here today so being outside is a bit more bearable.

Hey! It's Tuesday and what does that mean????? A new Digi Choosday challenge, head on over and join us!

My inspiration this week is using the Gorgeous Sparkle, the cutest Unicorn on the block! she has joined me in my craft room this week as a new sign:


What I Did:
 I resized and colored the image with alcohol markers, then matted Sparkle onto some pink cardstock. I then covered a piece of mount board with some digital patterned paper. Craft Room was cut from vinyl using my Cameo. Sparkle was positioned and adhered onto the board and I used transfer tape to add the lettering.

What I Used:
Digital Image: Polkadoodles - Crafting is the best bit of the Day - Sparkle Unicorn
Stamp Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic Markers
Pink Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Mount Board: from my stash
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles: Pretty Sweet
Vinyl for wording: Joann's Fabric and Crafts
Glue: ZipDry


The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

If you love Sparkle as much as I do we have had a huge new release.  You can buy the complete collection of the new images or get them individually.

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Color with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!




5 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous idea for that gorgeous image, Sharon! Every craft room should have one! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is stunning. I bet it looks great in your craft room. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Joy Wilson said...

Love this adorable sign! This release is the cutest!
Hugs, Joy

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Claire said...

Love this design. I keep thinking I need to make a sign for my new craft space. The studio abounds much better than the garage ;)