Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Thank You medical Staff

Good afternoon! It's been a busy day but I've got 5 minutes to get to my computer and blog!

today's make is using the cute Brentwood Owl from Jessica Lynn Original, he's all dressed up for his rounds in the hospital:


What I Did:
Brentwood and his matching sentiment were resized and printed onto stamping card. I then cut him out using my Scan n Cut and colored him with alcohol markers.
I then matted an 8x8in card base with blue card stock. I then printed and cut the heart, arranged this onto my card.
Brentwood was the adhered using foam squares to give dimension. I matted the sentiment with red and blue cardstock and using foam squares assed this to the card.

What I Used:
Digital stamp and sentiment: Jessica Lynn Original - Brentwood Owl Dr. Thank You
Stamping Card: X-press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Card Base: Craft UK Card Blanks
Blue and Red Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Medical Heart: Iconspng
Foam Squares: from my stash
Blue: Zipdry

Jessica Lynn Originals have both digital and clear stamps, They have a fantastic range including a whole range of Brentwood - He sure has fun!

1 comment:

Mrs H said...

Love your design. A truly great card