Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 29, 2019

It's your month Aries

Good afternoon. Tomorrow we fly to the UK and I am so looking forward to spending time with my family and friends. I'm busy making sure I have all my blog posts covered as well as getting stuff together to pack.

Todays post is the VIP release from Scrapper's Delights and its the next zodiac sign which started on 21st of March.
Let me introduce you to Miss Aries:

Isn't she so pretty,  she is a complete kit of a ton of extra embellishments that all relate to her sign.
I have incorporated 5 separate png images in my card using a graphics program to resize and bring them all together. I colored my card with alcohol markers and colored pencils. A white 5x7in card base was matted with purple card before adding my card front. The only other thing I have added is sparkle pen to the stars which doesn't show up well in the photo.

The Scrapper's Delights VIP deals includes 3 teen Anime each month with bonus images, this month Aries, that you can only get by taking advantage of the offer.
 The teen images are so cute too:


Head on over to the store for more details.

Thanks for stopping by, you can find my teamies inspiration over on the Facebook page and the Scrapper's Delights Blog 






3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is such a sweet card Sharon. Love your color choices.

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!
hugs