Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

It's a House Mouse kind of Birthday

Good Morning, We still have snow on the ground but I'm kind of getting used to it now!

My card today is my first card for the Papercraft Business Challenge design team. I was on this team a while ago but life kind of got in the way and I had to step down but Lisa's has happily let me rejoin them.
They run a monthly challenge with some fab prizes, this month you can win this MFT die set:

The theme of the challenge is anything goes with an optional theme of animals - show us your critter makes and you get an extra entry in the draw!

My card is using the Cute House Mouse designs:


All  the elements are from Joanna Sheen's House Mouse collection. I love these little mice and there are so many of them in print and stamp version.
I printed them out onto white card, added some pink and green card for layering and matched up some coordinating ribbon. 
The spring colors make me hopeful that the snow will soon be gone!

Now it’s your turn head on over to the Papercraft Business challenge blog to enter. What are you going to share with us so that you have the chance of winning the prize? Remember, if you would like TWO chances at winning the prize, you need to create a project using this months challenge theme: Animals.
Please be sure to check out our challenge rules & guidelines to ensure you have the best chance possible to win. Remember, you can only submit up to 3 projects otherwise you won’t win the prize!
hank you for stopping by Now go enter our challenge 









6 comments:

Lisa Walsh said...

Hey Sharon,
It's so great to have you join us again & welcome back to the team. Actually, if you remember, you were the one that inspired me to put the team together in the first place. So thank you :)

I love your new card. The little mice are so adorable. Pink is my fav colour & it really helps the elements pop from the card. Great job :)

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card those mice are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Monica C. said...

This is the sweetest card! I love House Mouse. Do you know about the House Mouse Monday challenge blog?
Hugs
Monica

MadeByMeghanK said...

Awwww! I love the house mouses! Great card design too! Love the pink! So glad to be on the Papercraft Business DT Team with such talent!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Sharon, it's so good to have you back! I've missed you! As always, your work is amazing! Hugs

Fikreta said...

its so wonderful!