Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, March 1, 2019

Birthday Balloons

Good Morning! I have exciting news, I have rejoined the fantastic design team which showcases Scrapper's Delights digital stamps and today is a new release of some super cute Chibis. Just look at the super deals you can get if you purchase them from the store:



The image I am sharing with you is Chibis Balloons:


 I colored him with my alcohol markers before die cutting the image into a circle.
I matted an 8 x 8 inch card base with red card and some water color effect design paper. I then die cut a large circle from the same red card. This was adhered to my card along with my little Chibis. I then cut a "knot" to make my red circle into a balloon a glued some string around this and draped it off my card. I added some shine to my balloon with a white gel pen and finished off by curving Happy Birthday die cuts around my image

If you want more inspiration and to see what my teamies have created with the other images check us out on the Scrappers Delights blog and the  Fan Facebook page

I am entering this card in to the following Challenges 

Color Crazy Challenges- Anything goes - Coloring
Polkadoodles - Anything goes 
Crafting with Friends - Anything goes 


Thank you for stopping by



9 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Brilliant card
Hugs D xxx

Victoria Rowson said...

Fabulous card!!

Fikreta said...

super cute card!

Jackie T said...

Congratulations your card is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Kellie 0:) said...

What an absolute gorgeous creation. Your colouring is divine.

Congratulations too on making the team over at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Plony said...

A lovely card....very cute image.....nice design....Thank you for joining us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
xxx Plony(DT)

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.