Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2019

Foxy Birthday

Good afternoon from a very sunny Michigan. Yes we have had a turn about in the weather and it is gorgeous out. Most of the snow (that hasn't been piled high) has melted and it's a pleasure to be outside.

SumMore Fun are having a new release this week - all will be revealed on Friday but for now I have a sneak peek at a couple of the stamps:


Isn't this little fox the cutest and I made a CAS card to showcase how adorable he is. I stamped him with memento ink and colored him with alcohol markers.
The sentiment is also from the same stamp set there are a number of sentiments, I always find it useful to have matching sayings makes the putting together a design so simple.

Mt teamies will be showcasing other stamps from this set over the week on the SumMore Fun Blog  and the on Friday will be the full reveal so keep watch!

Thanks for stopping by and as always if you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.



1 comment: