Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, February 24, 2019

New Home

Good morning, we are expecting more winter storms today and we are heading out to a birthday party so I am hoping that they aren't that bad!

Today's card is a new home card using my favorite CAS style:


I started with a white piece of card and masked the top and bottom of it. I then used a blending brush to blend 2 shades of purple dye ink in the center of the card. I then used stamps from 4 Crafter's Companion sets. Using fine black ink I stamped the little toadstool village from Fairy Magic along the bottom edge of my blended section. The stamp was a little short so I lined it up again and stamped it again filling the lower edge of the purple section, I love stamps that you can do this with.
My little fairy is from Fairy Door stamp set and I gave her fairy dust from the Sparkle Garden set.
Once this was all dry I stamped Home Sweet Home sentiment from Love Blooms.
I made a 5x7 inch card base from white card and matted this with purple and black card. I then added my stamped card.
I few little purple glitter dots just balanced the card.

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave me some love in the comments.










5 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning new home card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

jane stillman said...

Hope the storms weren't too bad for you. A gorgeous CAS card - and something different for a new home card

Gwyneth said...

I love the look of your card. The backgrouNd and silhouettes are just perfect, and I love that you've left white space as well.
GG

Remove Background said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.