Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, February 23, 2019

Wishes

Hello! I'm slowly getting back to blogging and have decided it was time for a name change. I have had this name in my head for a while now so decided to let it free and use it!

Today's card is using some gorgeous stamps from SumMore Fun, unfortunately the company is for sale but this means they are having some fantastic sales so check out their Facebook page for super deals.


I have used 2 stamp sets on this card, the first Growing Love is has some pretty and quirky flowers as well as some accents that you can use on the flowers or along side of them. I chose one of the main flowers which looks like a dandelion, I stamped it in a light grey color. I think used a stippled effect stamp from same stamp to look like the floating seeds.
The sentiment I stamped in green is from Flourishing Thoughts stamp set. it has a large selection of sentiments that can be used for any type of card.
I matted a 4.25 x 5.5inch card base with green card in a shade similar to my sentiment ink and then added my stamped topper. 
I added some iridescent white gems among the 'seeds' for added interest.

 Thank you for stopping by, If you are looking for more inspiration check out my teamies creations on the BlogFaceBookInstagram and Pinterest.


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

I like your new name!
is so happy name!
your card is so very nice!
hugs

Gwyneth said...

Great looking card.
GG