Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Cheers!

Good morning sorry I have been absent for a while, my dad's death hit me hard and I have not been in the mood for crafting jus doing the odd card here and there but after doing some reorganizing of my craft room I have found my mojo again and am ready to jump back in.
We have had an extremely cold week with a ton of snow, temperatures have been well below zero and the wind chill has made is hazardous to venture out. For now it has warmed up and the snow has started to shrink back.

Today I am sharing a birthday card I made using a digi stamp from one of my many CDs:


I printed the stamp onto X-press It card and colored it with my alcohol markers. I then matted this with green card, pulling the color from the bottles. I then matted an 8x8in white card base with the same green card and some digital paper from the same CD.

I mounted my colored topper into the right hand bottom corner of the card leaving room for some card Candy.
Lastly I die cut the word cheers again from the green card and adhered this to my topper.

This was a card for a male friend. I always struggle with masculine cards but thought that this hit the spot!

Thanks for stopping by today, if you like what you see please leave me some love




1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. I was sorry to hear about your dad. Take care. Hugs Jackie