Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, April 5, 2019

Twin Baby Elves

Good morning, I am currently on a totally different time zone! We are on vacation in the UK to visit family and friends and having so much fun.

I couldn't resist coloring up this gorgeous new release from Scrapper's Delights. Before I show you my card I have to tell you this is an amazing new release, The Sleeping Elf Babies I have used come as a pair as well and each baby on their own. They are also in PNG format as well as Jpeg.

I couldn't bare to separate them so my card showcases them grouped together:


I colored the image with a mix of alcohol markers and colored pencils. I find this allows me to give the image depth. I wanted to keep the design very clean and simple so I added a clean sentiment and matted a 5x7in card base with dark green card. I then added my image before adding glossy accents to the due drops on the leaves.

There are 2 other images also being released:


You can see what my teamies have done with these over on the Scrapper's Delights Blog and Facebook Page.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love what you see







3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Fikreta said...

wow!
its stunning!