Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, April 26, 2019

Taurus the Bull

Good morning, we are enjoying the sunshine and being able to have the doors and windows open is great. That said there is snow forecast for tomorrow!

There is a new release over at Scrapper's Delights today with some stunning images and of course great deals

My card is using the VIP bundle that you get if you buy the 3 new April Anime images:


Not only do you get the cute Taurus anime but you also get this adorable bull image. As always you have the jpeg and png files to work with, I have used 3 of the png images on my card as well as the sentiments that come with the sheets.
I colored the image with alcohol markers and fussy cut it and a brown card mat with my Scan N Cut.
I then printed out the sentiments (which are the traits of a Taurus)  on to white card then inked this with distress ink. This was matted onto the brown card and a white 5x7in card base.
My image topper was then added with foam tape.

You can find the rest of this month's new release images over on Scrapper's Delights online store for only £7.50 just look at them:



Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them! Here is a teaser of the next release


Thanks for stopping by and as always if you like what you see please let me know in the comment section









3 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super card, love the bull!!
Hugs D xxx

Anne Temple said...

This looks fabulous. I love how you used the words for the background and your coloring of the bull is wonderful.

Fikreta said...

great card!