Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Ride On

Good afternoon, We have finally had some rain today, not enough for what is needed but at least it's broken the drought.

This week I plan on showcasing some cards that I have made using stamps that I have in my personal collection.
Today's card is using a set From Raisin Boat. Now Raisin Boat closed a few months back but I heard some exciting news a couple of weeks ago, They have been taken over by Victorine Originals and I am so happy because I love their stamps - they also do a stamp rental system which again is great if you have a special card to make but don't want to buy a new stamp set.

I do own the stamp set I have used today which is Highway High:


I stamped the main image onto X-press it card and colored it using Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. I then matted on to black card.
 I then used the Ride On stamp from the set to make my design paper, stamping it multiple times at different angles using black ink on red card. I made a 5x7 inch card base and matted this with black card before adding the red card.
 I stamped another of the sentiments from the set onto white card, matting it with black card. I added this along the side of my image and positioned it into the center of my card.

You can't beat riding a motorcycle in the summer like the sentiment says two wheels move the soul!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments.






5 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Beth F. said...

This is such an awesome card! I love that motorcycle stamp. Thanks for sharing it with Victorine Originals on Facebook. We love to see what the fans create! ~Beth, Victorine Originals DT

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card that stamp is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

What a fun and truly beautiful card! Love it!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Clean and crisp. Just right for a guy xx