Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, October 16, 2017

Boss's appreciation day

Good afternoon! Well after a very rainy weekend the sun is shining again and it is pleasantly warm. I have had a wonderful weekend, Saturday was my birthday and I was thoroughly spoilt by everyone. The best news ever arrived in the form of a letter from the USCIS stating that we have been granted permanent residency!

As we are now residents I thought it fitting to join in with their appreciation days and when Kev asked me to make him a card for boss's appreciation day I knew exactly what I wanted to do:

Dr Digi have these great funny digital stamps so I picked out Tommy Gun:


Yep his name says it all!

I Printed the image on X-press It card and colored him with alcohol markers and colored pencils adding white gel pen for his suit strips and highlights. 
I then typed out my sentiment using my pc and printer which I think fits great with the image as well as the card theme.
I matted my 5x7 inch handmade card base with red and black card and added my design. I also added a funny verse inside which reads:

On Boss's Day I'd like to pay you a complinment....
You sure have a great bunch of people 
working for you!
😂

A funny card for a great guy!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see let me know in the comment section .



3 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card!

Brawny x said...

Great card sharon x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love that image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie