Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Thanks to You

Good afternoon, The sunny weather continues but the heat has gone so it's just nice to get out and enjoy the fall.

Today's post is the start of a collection of thank you cards I was asked to make and will be showcasing here over the next few days. I decided to do a couple of these gender generic as I didn't have direction of who they were for. Today's card is one of those:


I used the cd from Joanna Sheen's Tom Mielko project book for the images and back ground design paper. Printing them onto Neenah cardstock. 

I matted my white card base with a royal blue cardstock along with the image. I use some of the design paper to print a sentiment on and again matted this with the blue card.
I assembled the card lining up my image to the left of the base so I could slip the sentiment along side of it.

A few enamel dots were all the embellishment that was needed.

I gorgeous sunset, some waves and just you on the beach how peaceful!

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments section.