Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, October 6, 2017

Batty

Good afternoon, we've had a lovely fall day today, Mollie did a cross country run and it was nice to be outside without the overpowering heat.

As Halloween draws ever nearer I am loving using cute images to make a collection of cards.
Today I am showcasing another or the cutsie Lili Of The Valley ones:



Isn't he just the most adorable little bat you have seen??

I colored him and his background using Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils for accents. I added extra tiny stars with white and gold gel markers before matting my image onto black and amber card.

I made a 7 x 5 inch base card and matted this with the same colors of card and some free digital paper with the word Boo! on it.
I used some coordinating ribbon as a border underneath my image and added my Boo sentiment to this using foam dots.
I few black pearls either side of the sentiment were added to draw the eye to it.

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please head to the comments section and let me know!





4 comments:

Fikreta said...

Super sweet card

SUPRFOXdesigns said...

Adorable!

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card he is so sweet. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Such a sweet card Sharon. Fab x