Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Celebrate the Season

Good afternoon, usually when we say celebrate the season it's the holidays but I love Fall so I want to celebrate the season of pumpkins, harvest and the wonder of natures colors.

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps are also enjoying this time of year with our here comes Fall theme:


I stamped and colored the Small Sketchy Pumpkin and the Pumpkin corner with alcohol markers. I then stamped the Celebrate the Season sentiment in a lovely fall colored ink. My base card was matted with color coordinating cardstock and I added a fancy corner die cut just to balance the design

Thank you for stopping by, you can find all the Prickley Pear stamps I have used over in their store here. If you are looking more inspiration from me and my teamies check the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.