Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Special Delivery

Good afternoon, We have had a busy day having repeat medicals for our green card applications, we are just hoping this is the last part of the process and we will get our permanent residency soon!

A colleague of my husband has just been made a dad for the second time so today's post is showcasing the card I have made to celebrate this:


The image is one I have had for a long time but was scared to color as I didn't believe I could do it justice. I used copic markers on Spectrum Noir ultra-smooth cardstock and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I made a 5x7inch white card base and matted this with aqua colored card. I then used papers from a Lili of the Valley design pad which unfortunately is no longer available. Again these and my image were matted with the aqua cardstock. I typed my sentiment on my pc and added this to the side of the image before attaching it to the card using foam tape. Last but not least I used Joanna Sheen's bunting die to complete the design.  

I am in love with this card and have struggled to give it away I'm just glad it's going to a good home!



3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the image of the baby and the papers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous coloring and gorgeous card.

Beth F. said...

This card is gorgeous! Your coloring is absolutely AMAZING on that baby.