Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Nothing beats a good book with a cup of tea!

Good afternoon, The sun is shining and the temperatures have climbed again so sweaters put to the back of the closet again - probably not for long!

There is nothing better in Fall than to curl up on the couch, steaming hot mug of Yorkshire tea and a good book. Over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps our theme today is bookmarks and I have chosen to use the fab new  clear stamp set - Tea Set:



I stamped all the images and colored them with my alcohol markers. They were then fussy cut using my Scan N Cut. 
I used a shaped edge die to cut the base and mat for my bookmark and glued these together. I then added my images in random positions leaving the glue on these to dry so I could stamp and heat emboss the 'But First Tea' stamp from the same collection.
I used a hole punch on the tail of my bookmark and made a tassel from bakers twine to finish the design.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find all the Prickley Pear stamps I have used over in their store here. If you are looking more inspiration from me and my teamies check the Prickley Pear blog and our Facebook page.