Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Cute little bunny

Today's blog post is a little bunny from Crafter's Companion BeBunni range. It's from the original CD.
 
 
 
I used some cream card to make the base card, punched the edges with a -cut punch before assembling the card. I'm quite liking this card design, I found it on you tube and think it will become a regular make for me.
The papers are digi ones and are from All Dressed up stamps.

I added a few gems from my stash but tried to keep it clean and simple to let the design show itself off.
 
It does have a happy birthday sentiment inside but I think it could be used for any celebration.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
xx

5 comments:

Alyx said...

So pretty. I need to get the BeBunni stuff.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Sharon, this is gorgeous, love the image and your papers. Gorgeous card design too.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet card

Rachel

Unknown said...

Wonderful card. Love the image and colors.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, such a pretty card, love the design and the fabulous colours.

Hugs Erin x