Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Back up and running

Hi
I've not blogged for so long that I've struggled to remember how to do things!!
There has been a lot going on in my life which took president over my crafting but now I'm back.
We have recently moved to Michigan in the US which means I'm no longer working and can spend time looking after my lovely hubby, kids and gorgeous new house! I've also become mum to a little Shih zhu puppy who I love to bits and I think the feeling is mutual since he follows me everywhere - and I mean everywhere!!!

The new house means I now have my own craft room (instead of hijacking the dining room!) which my wonderful hubby has decked out with lots of cupboard space for all my crafty stash.

I have finally got round to using it to create the card below

 




 I've used a craftwork cards scalloped edge card blank. The image is the Hydrangea stamp from Lili of the Valley coloured with Spectrum Noirs. I have also used their paper pad for the backing paper along with some lavender card from my stash. Both the sentiment and the image have been die cut with spellbinders.
 
This card is for our new bank manager who went above and beyond her role to ensure we got our mortgage.
 
Thank you for taking the time to look xxx
               




 

9 comments:

Alyx said...

Fab CAS card, Sweetie.

Lovely to see you back up and running!
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the flowers.

l00pyscraftcreations said...

and boy does she deserve the card hun, she will love it its fabulous, cant wait to see how you adapt the american style to our very english one, xxx

Debbie said...

Glad to see you are back up and running. Hope you are soon settled into your new home and that the weather gets a little warmer for you!

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Sharon, lovely to hear you have settled into your new home. Your card is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous work hun love it ty for sharing - have a great evening x

Jeanette58 said...

Good to see you back in the saddle so to speak, your card is beautiful. Hope you didn't make a mess of your lovely new tidy craft room lol. Hugs Jeanette xx

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - love the colours and that image xx

Su said...

Great to see you back blogging Sharon, your card is lovely and I'm sure it'll be appreciated!

Good luck to you and your family with your new life!